AltME Quick Start Guide
Here's how to get going with AltME in a few minutes.
Introduction - Facts You Should Know
- AltME worlds are completely private. If you're not a member of a world, you cannot access it.
- Every AltME world has a name. That's how users find it. Just like .com names.
- Every world has a worldmaster who runs the world and invites other users to join it.
- If you decide to start your own world, it runs from your computer. If you shut down your computer, your
world will go away.
- You can leave your world running on your computer so others can visit it, even if you are not currently
- If you want, we can host your world so you don't need to run it from your
Contents - What do you want to do?
1. Visit a world.
Enter a world that someone invited you to join.
2. Start your own world.
Invite other people to visit your private world.
3. Restart your world.
If you stopped your world and now want to restart it.